Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The more things change the more they stay the same...

Day 2 in London. Found the nearest (I think) Starbucks. The world tour continues. London, check! Today was spent in the most beautiful classroom. I spent most of the time staring at the wonderfully ornate ceiling and the SMART board on the wall. If they can do it, I should be able to put one in my library.

After class we did a group dinner and a local pub. Food yummy, except...I still don't like peas. And there they were. 
Not even the gravy could save them.

1 comment:

  1. That's right. Look at that wall... Clean n painted. No bookshelves!!!
    Nada. It does look good doesn't it?

    I think you should submit a request to your tech department with the above picture... See what they can do! :)

    ReplyDelete